In the spirit of giving this holiday season, I want to GIVE AWAY a FREE session! The recipient will receive a completely free 1 hour photoshoot and 15-40 high resolution images, valued at $200!* My absolute favorite thing about the holidays is giving gifts. I am the person who comes up with a creative gift perfectly tailored to its recipient. The best feeling ever is their reaction and how happy/surprised/excited they are to receive their gift! That is one of the reasons I love my job, because it is so rewarding delivering galleries to clients that make them so joyful.
The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek out ways to make life better for those around us. I have truly been blessed to have so many amazing opportunities to grow my business, meet new people, and do what I love every day! If it weren’t for all you amazing clients TTP wouldn’t be what it is today! So cheers to you. I want to give back to you all and hopefully make your life a little better. So who wants to go into 2019 rocking a new profile picture? Keep reading for more info and to enter the giveaway!
Complete the form below to be entered into the contest to win a photoshoot. Here are the *official rules and inclusions:
- Both old and new clients are eligible to win.
- The deadline for entering the contest is December 16th, 2018.
- The winner will be announced both on Facebook and Instagram Monday, December 17.
- The portrait session may be either a senior/portrait session, sweetheart session, or family session. The session includes 1 hour of shooting time with one outfit and one location. Images are lightly edited and sent to you in an online gallery.
- Giveaway includes 15-40 High Resolution images with printing rights.
- Sessions will take place in East Valley area.
- Session must take place within 6 months from end of contest.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer, not redeemable for cash.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
❤︎ Tara T
- State Fair 2018
- Tanigawa Family